Alitalia continuing their great fares from the US to Europe!!!! More cities to come I’m sure!
Example Travel Dates:
- Route: MIA-NYC-VCE-NYC-MIA (example Itin)
April 6 – April 13, 2017
- Permitted Dec 7 – Dec 15, Dec 24 – April 6 (2017)
- Destinations: Rome (FCO /ROM) and London (LON) (london has their famous APD tax which will tack on another $100)
- 28 Day Advance Ticketing Required
- 7 Day Minimum Stay, 6 Months Maximum stay
- Deals like this don’t last long, so if this post is old it’s probably already gone
Fare Booking Class: CABIN: ECONOMY
- Routings through skyteam gateways (NYC, CDG, etc etc) (You can force an ATL connection for more miles)
- No Stopovers
Check http://www.wheretocredit.com/alitalia/o (Also available on Air Canada)
- Miles Flown: 8,714 miles (4.6 cents per mile)
Support us by using the button below to view or book this deal!
Book on Priceline
If you find something great or notice the deal is dead, post details in comments below!
Fare Rules Snip:
PERMITTED 30OCT THROUGH 15DEC OR 24DEC THROUGH 06APR ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
RESERVATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS AND TICKETING ARE REQUIRED AT LEAST 28 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 7 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT 6 MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.
NO STOPOVERS PERMITTED.