It seems that Alitalia may be reviving some of the great deals they released a couple weeks ago. Here is DFW – Italy, hopefully the first of many great deals to come! Come on Alitalia, spread this fare around!!!
Example Travel Dates:
- Route: DFW-ATL-CDG-GOA-FCO-NYC-DFW (example Itin)
Feb 6 – Feb 23, 2017
- Permitted Dec 7 – Dec 13, Dec 24 – April 6 (2017), Oct 29 (2017) – Dec 14 (2017), Dec 24 (2017) – Mar 22 (2018)
- Destinations: GOA, TRN, VRN, VCE
- 28 Day Advance Ticketing Required
- 7 Day Minimum Stay, 6 Months Maximum stay
- Tickets Must Be Purchased On
- Deals like this don’t last long, so if this post is old it’s probably already gone
Fare Booking Class: CABIN: ECONOMY
- Routings through skyteam gateways (ATL, NYC, CDG, etc etc)
- No Stopovers
Check http://www.wheretocredit.com/alitalia/x (Also available on Air Canada)
- Miles Flown: 11,446 miles (3.9 cents per mile)
Support us by using the button below to view or book this deal!
Book on Priceline
If you find something great or notice the deal is dead, post details in comments below!
Fare Rules Snip:
PERMITTED 30OCT 16 THROUGH 13DEC 16 OR 24DEC 16 THROUGH 06APR 17 OR 29OCT 17 THROUGH 14DEC 17 OR 24DEC 17 THROUGH 22MAR 18 ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
RESERVATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS AND TICKETING ARE REQUIRED AT LEAST 28 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 7 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT 6 MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.
NO STOPOVERS PERMITTED.